Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Next Week

The next week or so is going to be very busy... In school, I am finishing up my second set of classes! So, from now until October 14th I have 2 finals to do! For University Composition and Communications I, I have to write a 1050 word compare and contrast essay about "Traditional Education vs. Online Education". Currently I have a 95% in that class so things have went decent so far. In Principles of Health and Wellness, I have to create a 8-10 slide powerpoint presentation on a specific chronic illness. I have chosen mine to be about, ENDOMETRIOSIS!!! :) Current I have a 97.86%! The next few weeks are going to be exciting to say the least.... Shane has to turn himself in October 4th to do his 30 days county time. :/ I'm not to excited about this one, but I would rather him get it over with so that he can be home for the holidays this year. SO, the next week and 4 days will be consumed of me spending as much time as possible with my baby! Other than that, things are alright! I mean we are definitely making the best out of our situation. But honestly, did you expect anything different than that? Heaven's Angelversary is coming up.... a week from today Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment