Monday, October 1, 2012

Heaven Lee's 2nd Angelversary

Yesterday was Heaven's 2 year Angelversary! It's crazy to think that I would have a 17 month old right now! Now, I won't say that I did as good as last year, emotionally. It was a little rough for me! Lord, how I wish I could hold them in my arms... Dearest Heaven Lee, Wow, Baby Girl, I can't believe it has been 2 years since we said "good-bye"! I want you to know that I think about you all of the time and wonder all sorts of things. My mind is kind of a mystery when it comes to you, your little brother, and little sister! You hold a piece of my heart, Heaven Lee, a piece that no one will ever have! It's yours to keep. It gives me hope knowing that I have you 3 looking over me everyday! How lucky am I to have such BEAUTIFUL guardian angels?! Rest easy knowing that your mommy loves you sooooooo much and wishes you were here to cuddle with! Love Always, Mommy Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment