Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 11th

September 11th isn't just any other day for me or my family. Nor will it EVER be! On 9/11/1963 my grandmother delivered a baby, who would one day become my father. Yesterday he turned 49 years young! Happy Birthday, Dad! On 9/11/2001 a tragedy impacted not just select families within the U.S. but every person who felt compassion for our country and it's loses. Never Forget! On 9/11/2009 my brother and his friend were training for a triathlon when they we struck from behind and left on the side of the road. After a half hour they were found and life-flighted. Thankful they are still here with us! On 9/11/2011 again something life changing happened... I met and fell in love with my soul mate. Our relationship has experienced laughter, tears, and compassion on another level. I am so thankful to have been blessed with a man who can not only share my life, but who can teach me as well as learn right along beside me. Happy Anniversary, Shane Michael! September 11th has brought both joy and sadness to my life, but one thing is for certain, everyone of these dates listed above has been life-changing experiences. Thank you, Lord, for bringing me through the storms to realize just how blessed I am. Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment