Saturday, September 1, 2012

Here We Go, Here We Go Again!!!

Most of the time, people aren't who they say they are... and you find out in some fd up way that you would never expect. Having someones back for an extended amount of time as doesn't change the fact of whether or not they will do the same for you... Honestly, that just exploits that you are vulnerable. Shane and I are once again, moving. Here we go again! Only move number 14 in our first year. School is going good... after 2 weeks I have a 96% in Health and Wellness and a 100% in writing composition... Staying after our dream of helping families who go through similar issues as ourselves is my drive. Shane has to turn himself in October 4th. So we only have just over a month together before he is gone for 30 days. Its hard to think about but in the end, I'll have my baby back and that's all that matters to me. Heaven, Alijah, and Aaliyah... You're on mommy;s mind... Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment