Saturday, August 25, 2012

Keep On, Keepin' On

I'm doing pretty well with dealing with my anger, now my emotions are another thing. When I get upset, sad, or mad, I feel that intense feeling much longer than most people do. My therapist, Shane, and I are working on Dialectical Behavioral therapy for me. Yes, I did begin this previously, but am trying again. I am trying really hard so I hope that I just continue showing improvement, whether I stumble or not, I just want to do this. For more Information on Dialectical Behavioral Therapy CLICK HERE. Shane got another job and he's still been doing tattoos. He's doing really well. He's been working out like crazy! I'll post a picture so you can see for yourself. I am really proud of his recovery and bounce back!
Missin' my babies... It's harder sometimes than others... But, the are definately remembered in our household! We have all 3 of their "Certificate of Life" hanging on our wall! Everyone who comes to visit sees their memory and we awaken everyday to them. I benefit the greatest from that, but Shane has also made comments. Still been working on school. After week 1 I have 100 % in University Composition and week 2 ends today! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment