Saturday, August 4, 2012

This and That...

School has been keeping me super busy. I am currently on week 8 so my first block of classes are almost complete. My grades are decent, with both above 80%! WOOO HOOO... Gotta write an essay and take my final exam still but that's about it. I have started working out again, Pilates and weights! :) I also am going to be starting boxing on Monday! I'm scared, but heyyyyyy at least I have my own personal trainer, Shane! :) And it's in the privacy of our own home! We have gotten to spend a lot of needed time with Shane's oldest. I love seeing them together. Shane is such a good dad. The younger two still aren't allowed to come stay with us, but hopefully one day soon. It's just so difficult. I mean Shane and I have been together for almost a year now and we are well into creating our life together... but we are continually missing two very important parts. I finally got to print out Heaven, Alijah, and Aaliyah's "Affirmation of Life and they are proudly displayed on our bedroom wall! :) It's awesome to look up in the morning... see those 3 frames, a picture of Shane and I, and a picture of him and his boys from earlier this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment