Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Letter 2 My Peas

Alijah Shayne & Aaliyah Kristine, It's so crazy to think that today is your due date. Although, I am sure that you would have been here long before now, I will take today and of course your angelversary to remember you. Even though we did not get to spend much time together, the time we did spend together was most definitely cherished. It's crazy how much I have missed my horrible back pain, nausea, etc since you have been gone. I want to clear something up for you both! I do not ever what you to think that Mommy and Daddy did not want you guys! We were delighted when we found out I was pregnant. The news of having twins hit Daddy kind of hard and it scared him, but as we all 4 know, Daddy made the decision quickly to be in our lives! He loves you too! :) I often wonder how you both look... Do you resemble Mommy or Daddy? Aaliyah, I'm sure you're looking just like your Daddy! Hopefully, you have a little something from me! Would you have been extremely smaller than your brother? Would you love PINK, skirts, dresses, just being a girly-girl, like your Mommy? Alijah, you probably look like your Daddy as well! Such dominate features he has! :/ But, that's ok! Would you look like your older brothers? Bad boy type, like your Daddy? Wrestling, like both sides of the family? I wish I could express the amount of questions and LOVE that I have for you! Happy Would-Be Birthday, my Two Peas!!! Give your BIG sister, Heaven Lee hugs and kisses from Mommy! Most importantly, remember that Daddy and I love you very much, talk about you all of the time, and you keep you in our thoughts/prayers! Until Next Time... Love Always, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment