Monday, July 16, 2012

Blogging Plan?!

Well, Shane has been back to work for a week now. I miss him so much throughout the week since we only get to see one another for an hour or so! It sucks, but getting our lives together is important for both of us. He has final pre-trial for the case we caught in December, on Friday! Wish him tons and tons of luck! I want my baby at home with me... noooooo prison time, please?! I have been extremely busy with school! I can not believe that I am 6 weeks into my first block of classes, only 3 more to go until they are completed! I am doing pretty decent... I have a 94% in Personal Finance and a 75% in University Studies... I know the latter of the two isn't so great. I accidently sent my assignment in for the wrong week which inititally made my grade a 62% so it has taken a little bit of time for me to get that grade back up. I think that in the long run it has not only taught me to pay attention when submitting assignments, but I think that I will value my grades more. The struggle of getting it back up is sooooo much work! :/ I should have my new phone here within the next week or so! I miss it so much! But I have learned to live without it! GO ME! Honestly, if it wasn't for school I probably wouldn't even get a new phone! I like the silence! :) So, here's my idea for blogging... I will attempt to blog EVERY MONDAY! I mean there is no excuse that I haven't been! I am on the computer 4 days a week for school... Pathetic I know, but I will try, try, try!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment