Sunday, August 19, 2012

I finally got my results from the first block of classes of my college career. In Financial Planning, I ended up with a 85.03%, which is a B! Now, honestly I didn't put much effort into this class so this just pushes me to actually try next block. University Studies, didn't start out to well. By the 3rd week in class I had an 52%, because I had sent my assignment in on the wrong week on accident... Dang it! I did it my work but got absolutely no credit. Well I finished this class with a 87.77%, which is a B+... The best part is that my final exam was a personal ethics statement, one of which I fretted over... I got a 100%!!! Helllllll to the yes!!! Needless to say I am content with my grades and these stupid B's... Helps me see that if I would just try I could do much much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment