Saturday, November 2, 2013

Meds, Puppy, Surgery

I've started new meds for my bipolar and I'm super excited to see if they help! So far I just get sleepy, but with Shane gone I struggle to sleep.  Once I get there though, I'm good! That's a God send!

Shane bought us a puppy 6 days before he left. Meet Bruno Cash Wilhelm, born July 5th 2013!  He's been great with very limited accidents (2) and neither were his fault! GO HIM!  He's all about his Mommy and always wants to be where I am!  He's the perfect cuddler and loves to snuggle!  Duke Mo absolutely adores him!

2 weeks ago, I had to have my gallbladder removed!  After 10 months of sickness, I am so ready for it to be GONE!!! 5 days hospitalized, 1 surgery, and 2 weeks of being uncomfortable... I have to say it is worth the results that I am too expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment