Monday, November 18, 2013

A New Journey

I have been selected to participate with other wives, for the book launch team for Sharon Jaynes new book, "Praying For Your Husband From Head to Toe".
Obviously, I am not married, but I am so excited to be a part of this special group of ladies....
Dearest Future Hubby, I have started a new journey, a journey that will help us throughout our lives! Whether I am already with you (which of course I pray that I am) or not, I have begun the process of a successful marriage. I have prayed for my significant others' over the years, I would pray that they could beat addiction, get the job they wanted, the promotion that was so desperately desired, etc. but I do not believe that I have ever prayed for someone from HEAD TO TOE... I'm excited for this journey to begin! To learn new things and cry many tears! I'm sure that this journey will be difficult and that I will stumble at times, but know that I will always TRY, try for US, try for our relationship, our marriage, and the vary thing that our relationship is established on, GOD! I love you! Love, Your Future Wife Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment