Friday, November 1, 2013

Complete Transformation

As some of you may already know my boyfriend is incarcerated for the next 30 days so I want to devote myself and my time to something more productive.

But, first a little update:

School is going really well, I am almost done with my associate's degree, which is in Business, but I have recently decided to obtain my bachelor's degree so, I have at this point, 2 years 5 months until I graduate! WOO HOOO! :)

Heaven's Angels Arise, which is my Facebook page has been up and running for just over a year now.  It has really started to flourish!  I create "Affirmations of Life" and "Promotions to Heaven" for those of us who have lost our babies too soon!  I love making them and take pride in each and every one of them! We just hosted our very first giveaway, in which we gave a "LIKE" a free personalized hand-stamped necklace in memory of her precious daughter!

My goal is to write more blogs in the next 30 days from my experiences with the loss of my first daughter, then the twins (son & daughter), fight with Bipolar, and the struggle that comes with it.  My plan is to encourage, help, or support my readers! 

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment