Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Endometrosis

Last night I was in the emergency room for a few hours in extreme pain (lower back & pelvic) and A WHOLE LOT of bleeding... They had me on morphine and it so didn't help until they gave me a double dose plus a double dose of toradol! It finally started taking the edge off and they send me home... AWESOME that helped!!! NOTTTT! So today has been ABSOLUTELY uncomfortable! I'm edgy, irritated, annoyed, terrified and in PAIN! I figured for those who don't know about ENDOMETROSIS I could explain a little bit!!!

Endometriosis is an painful disorder (to me anyways) where the tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus (endometrium) grows outside your uterus.


Symptoms Include:
Painful periods(Experiences- Pelvic pain, cramping, and lower back)
Pain with intercourse (Experiences- Definitely has affected me but not all of the time)
Pain with bowel movements or urination (I've never experienced this)
Excessive bleeding (This is what I went to the hospital for last night well one of the reasons.)
Infertility (Hopefully this is NOT the case for me)
Fatigue (I'm always sleepy but I also have BIPOLAR)
Diarrhea & Constipation (And I also don't experience these)



WISH ME LUCK GIRLS... This TTC journey has just begun for me!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment