Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Blessing In Disguise

Welp, its official Shane and I won't be spending much time together this summer! He got a job roofing, which he started yesterday and I start college full time on Monday, I'm taking accounting! Its going to be a rough summer but the end results will be worth it! :) Money, our own place, & the beginning of building our future together!  While he's layed off for the winter, I plan on taking off that quarter of school so we can focus on "us"!


Heaven's due date is just around the corner... she would have been 1 on May 3rd! Baby Loss Mother's Day! Alijah and Aaliyah's due date is July 18th! With all this sooooo close together, emotionally I have been struggling and I feel as though I have no one I can turn to, to communicate my feelings! I know Shane is there and would be willing to listen... He just has so much going on I dont want to burden him with the emotional stuggle that I am enduring! Plus I feel like he doesn't understand where Im coming from since he does have 3 living children!


Overall, I know I have a BLESSED life! God has put me to the test, a test that I can and will overcome in the very near future! With the help of the Lord and an undoubtedly supportive man, I feel as though I can weather even the worst of storms!


Until next time....

          Mommy loves you Heaven, Alijah, and Aaliyah! <3


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment